<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11792853\x26blogName\x3descape+from+paradise\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://schooled-bitch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://schooled-bitch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-610820809846216073', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 05, 2005

\\*Boys Don’t Cry*//

I just found out that my friend is a bi-sexual. I can't believe it...

Before, people would ask me "Is your friend gay?" and I'd say "no, he's not. he's just this really sensitive guy who doesn't like to keep the macho image."

and now... It's like... wow...

Sometimes I'd read discussions and opinions about the third sex but I never really entertained them in my mind coz y'know I thought 'it's okey. who cares? why make a big deal out of it?' I never really thought that I'd have a friend who'd come out into the open and say "I also have feelings for the same sex." it's just so mind blowing. First of all, I never expected it from him. second, parang nakakapanghinayang kse... he's smart, sensitive, mabait, a good listener and...

pero kung iisipin, nandon naman na lahat ng signs ng pagiging "kakaiba" nya. Meticuloso sa grooming, iyakin or pusong mamon (ito na siguro ung pinaka sign na medyo ano siya), mahinhin kumilos (hindi ung tipong lalaking lalaki kung maglakad) hay...

shocked lang siguro ako. kse naman...

pero in fairness kung yon ang totoong sya, okey lang rin naman. May freedom of expression nga naman ika nga. Masyado pa rin kseng taboo dito sa Pilipinas ang pagkakaroon ng 3rd sex. But if you're the third sex and you plan to come out into the open, you have to be prepared to defend yourself. Not everyone will readily accept the real you coz they've been accustomed to the other you.

Remembering On|10:39 PM|

+ + + + +