<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11792853\x26blogName\x3descape+from+paradise\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://schooled-bitch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://schooled-bitch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-610820809846216073', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 08, 2005

\\*my weekend*//

yey! affiliation is over. I don't hvae to wake up early in the morning anymore. Don't have to take a shower if I don't feel like it. And most of all, I can also stay up all night if I want to. Freedom!!! ^^

As for my weekend, I stayed at our house in Pasig. Played chess with kuya most of the time and babysat my nephew, Reijin. Mom came home last saturday. Seems she's more relaxed in her new work place. She also says the pay is much better.

oh well, we'll be having our tour today. got to go. but before that... check out this song...


REST IN PIECES
by Saliva

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
Cause this hurts deeper than I thought it did
It has not healed with time
It just shot down my spine. you look so beautiful tonight
Remind me how you laid us down
And gently smiled before you destroyed my life
Would you find it in your heart
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make it go away
And let me rest in pieces
Look at me, my depth perception must be off again
You got much closer than I thought you did
I’m in your reach
You held me in your hands
But could you find it in your heart?
To make this go away
And let me rest in pieces
Would you find it in your heart?
To make it go away
And let me rest in pieces


look for the song at this blog and look for his radioblog

Remembering On|6:22 PM|

+ + + + +