<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d11792853\x26blogName\x3descape+from+paradise\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://schooled-bitch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://schooled-bitch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-610820809846216073', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, April 12, 2005

\\*License test*//

First day na ng board exam nila kanina.
Maraming nagbabatian ng "good luck", "galingan niyo/mo"... pero sinabihan ko naman na un sila dun sa note ko sa kanila. I said: just relax, concentrate and PRaY. Un lang un.

Ako kinakabahan para sa kanila e. Lalo na ung mga classmates namin na nagtake ulit ng board. What if they fail? I hope not. They might not get over the failure this time and decide not to ever try again.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Sana pumasa na sila this time. PLS. PLS. PLS.

MEANT TO LIVE
by Switchfoot

We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside
Somewhere we live inside
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

Dreaming about providence
And whether mice or men have second tries
Maybe we’ve been livin with our eyes half open
Maybe we’re bent and broken, broken

VINDICATED
by Dashboard Confessional

I am Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
I swear I knew it all along

And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself

Remembering On|4:15 AM|

+ + + + +